模拟示波器 TEK 2215A
- DC to 60 MHz, 2 channels
- 2 mV vertical sensitivity, 5 nS max sweep speed
- Delayed sweep, advanced trigger system
- Large bright CRT
This TEK 2215A is a modern portable Dual Trace Oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 60 MHz.
Signals are displayed on a large, bright CRT (8 x 10 cm/illuminated graticule). Delayed time measurements.
The 2215A can display four traces; vertical channels 1 and 2 at the A sweep rate, and vertical channels 1 and 2, delayed, at the B sweep rate. Many different trigger modes (also TV line and TV field trigger). Auto-intensity and auto-focus.
- Deflection factor: 2 mV/cm to 10 V/cm; 1-2-5 sequence; continuously variable between steps to at least 25 V/cm.
- Display modes: A, B, ADD (normal and inverted), ALT and CHOP
- Time base A: 0,05 µs/cm to 0.5 s/cm; 10x magnifier extends max sweep rate to 5 ms/cm.
- Time base B: 0,05 µs/cm to 50 ms/cm; 10x magnifier extends max sweep rate to 5 ns/cm.
- Horizontal display modes: A, alternate, B. Electronic switching between intensified and delayed sweep.
- Sweep delay: continuously variable by means of a vernier control.
- XY-operation up to 2 MHz.
咨询电话: 132- 4173- 5460 , 邮箱: 52634729@QQ.com